http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/Tony_De/
My computer information:

OS: Windows 7, 64bit
FG: Version 2.4.0
GC: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Problem occur with any aircraft/airport: Don't know
Output printed to console: Yes

I cannot get flight gear 2.4.0 to run. Everytime I run the program I
get "fgfs.exe stopped working" window. If you see any errors/problems
in the attached images please tell me how to correct the
errors/problems.

--
Tony

Tony
Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011