Hi,
     Im a chinese student, I am try to compile jsbsim to simulate helicopter,
but I cann.t  write a script for a helicopter,I have read the script for :
<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <runscript name="C172-01A takeoff run">

    <use aircraft="c172x"/>
    <use initialize="reset00"/>
    <run dt= "0.0083333" end="200" start="0.0">
      <when>
        <parameter name="sim-time-sec" value="0.25" comparison="ge"/>
        <parameter name="sim-time-sec" value="1.00" comparison="le"/>
        <set name="fcs/throttle-cmd-norm" value="1.0" action="FG_RAMP"
tc="0.05"/>
        <set name="fcs/mixture-cmd-norm" value="0.87" action="FG_RAMP"
tc="0.05"/>
        <set name="propulsion/magneto_cmd" value="3"/>
        <set name="propulsion/starter_cmd" value= "1"/>
      </when>
    </run>
  </runscript>
     I have loaded some helicopter model from the www.flightgear.org, can you
send me a simple script for a helicopter, for example bo105.

                                                       thank you

                                                     zhou xiaoguang