HI,
     I tried to fly A380 using FMS and also I downloaded the Nav data for
EDDF and LXXI because the flight Starts from EDDF and arrives at LXXI and I
enter the FMS data which is obtained from the link
http://wiki.flightgear.org/A380_Tutorial, while entering these datas the
program getting crash I'm implementing this in Flight gear 2.6 so is anyone
fly the aircraft through FMS please share the steps to make it fly because
I want to study about FMS..

--

Thanks and Regards,

Balaji Veeraiyan