matthiasm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would go even further and not only copy the label, but also pre-
> store wrapping information, graphical elements (@-notation), and the
> position of possible shortcut-underscores. It would make the
> HelpWidget a hudred times faster and speed up the rendering of other
> text considerably, and especially on small machines (embedded, PDAs,
> etc.) a spiffy interface is IMHO more important than RAM usage (just
> don't underestimate the number of widgets
>
> Matthias

Btw fltk::HelpWidget really needs to have the contents clipboard copyable.

You wouyldn't believe how often some customer might want to ask a question about
the contents of a help dialog and ends up having to screenshot the damn thing &
mark it up instead of just copying the help text and sending it that way.