[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2041
Version: 1.3-feature

Well, it looks like I forgot to upload the patch! :)

That's ok, I like FL_TOOLTIP-v3.patch better. The patch results in the
addition of a FL_TOOLTIP event and an addition statement. That's it. 2
whole lines to get the FL_TOOPTIP event :)

Basically, as long as the widget's tooltip is set to something, at the
very least the empty string, it will receive the FL_TOOLTIP event. If the
tooltip is null (as in tooltip(0)) the event will not be passed to the
widget.

I have updated the example program (SmartChoiceTest-v4.tar.gz).

In the ctor for Fl_Smart_Choice the tooltip is set to the empty string.
When the mouse enters the widget (and only that widget) the FL_TOOLTIP
event will be past to the widget. That's where the widget decides if it
needs a tooltip or not.

The example also has two other buttons. One button has a tooltip set the
normal way. The other button has no tooltip.

Hopefully, this will be that last update patch on my end.

How does the patch look? Any side effects that I may have
missed/introduced?