[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2041
Version: 1.3-feature

I posted FL_TOOLTIP-v4.patch which includes the bug fix found by Albrecht
Schlosser.

The last posted example still valid for testing.

Here is how I see the feature working (copied from one of my posts in the
newsgroup discussing this STR):

<quote>
  // So, at this point, we know the widget has a tooltip and it's pointed
to by Fl_Tooltip::tip.
  // FL_TOOLTIP is sent to tell the widget we are about to draw it's
tooltip.
  // If the widget returns 0, then the widget doesn't care and the
tooltip is handle as before.
  // If the widget returns 1, then the widget used the event, therefore
we need to
  // update the pointer we will be using for rendering the tooltip.
  // If the widget sets the tooltip to the empty string, no tooltip will
be drawn (like before).
  // The widget will continue to receive the FL_TOOLTIP in the future.
  // If the widget sets the tooltip to null (0), then it will never
receive this
  // event again - thus making its tooltip static.
</quote>

Is this the desired functionality of FL_TOOLTIP or am I mistaken?