[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2041
Version: 1.3-feature

Sounds good to me.

So far, FL_TOOLTIP-v4.patch does all but sending the FL_TOOLTIP to
widget's with NULL tooltips. So that's 3 out of 4 of the criteria.

I will update the patch to do the first criteria (NULL tooltips). The
FL_TOOLTIP-always fired.patch does this but I am not completely happy with
it. What that patch shows on stdout is that the Fl_Smart_Choice widget
receives the FL_TOOLTIP event even though the cursor is not on it; it is
on the Fl_Box with the text. I think this can be solved.