> As per your direction have removed the lXext
> this time  i got "cannot find  -lX11".

OK. Do you have the X-windows client libraries for your cross-target,
and their associated dev packages, installed?

> Even  if i removed the both lXet as well as
> -lX11 from makeinclude, different errors are coming.

You can not build fltk without some windowing system.
Under Linux, the usual windowing system is X-windows. So if your target
uses X-windows as it's display system then you need, at the very least,
to link against X11 (libX11.so probably, or libX11.a possibly.)

Now - it is possible that your target hardware doesn't have an X-windows
system at all, and only provides a framebuffer device for display. If
so, getting fltk to run on this device is not going to be trivial.
There are rumoured to be patches around to get fltk to build with a
framebuffer display device, but I have never used them, and know nothing
about them.

Another possibility is that your target hardware has a minimal
lightweight X-window system, such as nano-X or KDrive. Both of these
provide an API that is essentially similar to a "real" X-windows system,
but you may need to do some work to tweak the names of the included
files and libraries and so forth to get fltk to build. There used to be
a specific port of fltk for nano-X, but I don't know how current or well
maintained it is. KDrive should be pretty much a drop-in replacement for
a real X-server so probably will just work, if you link against the
correct libraries at build time.
However, in either case, a "real" X-server is a better bet!

It is most likely that you simply haven't got the dev libraries for your
X-windows system in your toolchain, and adding them will make things
work.

What display system does your target board have?

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132