> Author: engelsman
> Date: 2008-10-11 07:49:33 -0700 (Sat, 11 Oct 2008)
> New Revision: 6411
> Log:
> more html to doxygen conversion for examples.dox

I have now worked through all of the *.dox files[*] and converted the
problematic multi-line and multi-anchored headers from html to plain
old doxygen. I've changed many UL/LI and OL/LI to use \li or -# tags.
And I've simplified other bits. It's still not complete, but it is now
possible to generate LaTeX and hence PDF for all of the *.dox parts.

Still not possible to generate the complete documentation with doxygen
class and function references, table of contents, etc. because there
are still problems that need tracking down in the source documentation.

So, what's left to do? Well quite a lot! A lot of the tutorial in *.dox
this obscures the doxygen links. And there are a lot of functions that
still need to be documented, e.g. the ones currently in the chapter on
Drawing Things in FLTK. As the source is documented the plain text in
the tutorial pages should blossom into true doxygen links. We also need
to convert the HTML links to doxygen \link and \ref commands.

Albrecht: your \link tag alternateText \endlink suggestion does work.
I used it for the link to the fluid tutorial in examples.dox.

Cheers
Duncan

[*] except license.dox because I don't know whether this is original
    text which needs to be maintained "as is" or whether I can convert
    it to doxygen too