Hello !

I'm managing to update UnderC C/C++ interpreter to work with modern c++
compilers, actually it works on windows with gcc 4, compiles on linux
but doesn't work properly, and crash with vc++ 2008.

I think that will be a great framework having FLTK and UnderC working
together, will be easy to prototype/experiment with FLTK and when ready
just recompile with a c++ compiler if speed isn't good enough.

UnderC from http://home.mweb.co.za/sd/sdonovan/underc.html as is doesn't
compile with modern compilers but with a bit of work I managed to get it
working on windows with gcc 4 and I'm asking people that can be
interested to try it and help make it solid like FLTK.

Anyone interested can grab the reworked sources at
http://underc-fltk.googlecode.com/files/ucw-dad.zip.

Thanks in advance for any help/comments/ideas to it !