Matthias Melcher wrote:
> Those files are generated by Fluid. Better to change the Fluid code than to
> modify the VisualC6 files! It's in ide_visualc.cxx . I'll be happy to fix it
> when I find the time.

        Good to know.

        What I'd like to do is fix the *.dsp files that are currently in SVN,
        so people checking out fltk 1.3.x now can build correctly.

        I imagine the .dsp files don't get changed unless manually runs
        some operation (distribution prep maybe?) that changes them all,
        and then the dev would have to commit the changed files to SVN
        to affect user builds.

        Curious: what operation would cause fluid to recreate all the .dsp
files?
        Is that a distribution prep step?