> Hello!
> I have a simple question.
> I am trying to develop a new pager for FLTK2 but I got a problem. How are p[]
> and w[] values calculated in which() method?
> They are declared there but I see no values assignment.
>
> Thank you!
>
> P.S. which() method of Fl_Tabs.cxx from FLTK 1.3 is almost the same. p[] and
> w[] declared but no assignment.

They appear to be arrays of parameters for tabs and it looks like the upper
limit of the number of tabs is 128.  That's really unrealistic in v. 2.x,
however, because we don't have a way to scroll the tabs so we end up missing
some stuff after about 5 to 10 pages.

    int p[128], w[128];
    int selected = g->tab_positions(p, w);

Hey!  If you're using fluid and you find the tab group widget bogs down your
cpu before you put a group into it, you can add a 1 millisecond timeout in the
routine that draws the overlay to make it share time a bit better.

Also, you'll be wanting to add your widget to fluid's menu.  Let me know if you
want a reworked "widget bin" that makes it a LITTLE easier to insert new
objects.  There's a couple of places you have to write code to 'create' a
widget that will fly in fluid.  I did it with a InputChoice gizmo.  (Works
great, by the way.)

rainbowsally at zippnet.net

I don't frequent these parts often anymore so give me a holler if you want to
swap some code or something.

TTYL.