On 23.05.2011 14:51, pepe.b...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have developed an application using FLTK 1.1.10 with DEV-C++ under windows
> 7, it has no problems running under windows 7 but when I execute it under
> windows XP it crashes very time and doesn't work properly.
>
> Anyone can tell me if there is a known problem that can explain this
> behaviour?

As Ian wrote, I don't know of such a problem.

But: what kind of crash do you mean?

  (1) Does the program refuse to start?
      Error message, if any?
  (2) Does it crash if/when you do something special?
      What, if so?
  (3) Is this reproducible ?

If it is (1), then there is probably a DLL problem that you
must find out. If you are using gcc 4.5 or higher, this is
very likely the case. Try to provide more information, please.

Albrecht