On 24.05.2011 10:29, MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:

> OK, first off, be assured that threaded code compiled on one version of
> Windows does (usually!) work on other versions.
> I have threaded code compiled on Vista that runs just fine on XP, and
> that should be very similar to your test case.

(no offense intended)
Ian and Pepe, could you please switch to fltk.general for further
discussions? I apologize that I also replied here without a notice,
but now it seems appropriate to switch over. Thanks.

To Pepe: fltk.development is reserved for discussion about the
development of FLTK itself, user questions should go to fltk.general.

Albrecht