On 23.08.2011 12:36, MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:

>> And last but not least, all GL demos still fail to run.
>> Ian, do they work for you with MinGW?
>
> Hold on... Still building...
>
> OK, done:
>
> $ svnversion .
> 8999
> $ svn stat
> ?      test1\preferences.h
> ?      test1\tabs.cxx
> ?      test1\keyboard_ui.h
> ?      test1\inactive.cxx
> ?      test1\inactive.h
> ?      test1\CubeViewUI.h
> ?      test1\resize.cxx
> ?      test1\fast_slow.cxx
> ?      test1\valuators.h
> ?      test1\mandelbrot_ui.h
> ?      test1\tabs.h
> ?      test1\radio.cxx
> ?      test1\CubeViewUI.cxx
> ?      test1\radio.h
> ?      test1\tree.h
> ?      test1\preferences.cxx
> ?      test1\resize.h
> ?      test1\fast_slow.h
> ?      test1\tree.cxx
> ?      test1\valuators.cxx
> ?      test1\mandelbrot_ui.cxx
> ?      test1\keyboard_ui.cxx

I didn't build the test1 dir, so I don't have these generated
files, that's okay.

> ?      include\config.h
> ?      include\fltk3\Makefile

I see these too, they should probably be svn-ignore'd.

> OK - builds fine, despite not applying your patch...
>
> Testing... Yup, GL demos seem to run.

OK - found it. I submitted the patch now, since it is only necessary
in the case that HAVE_GL is false (this was a left-over from fltk 1.3).
Sometimes such an accident (GL not found) can be helpful ;-)

BTW: this was svn rel. 9000 !

> Recall that I have a much older mingw than you, maybe it is being less
> picky about something?

Ouch, I found this GL issue too. I must have disabled GL (--disable-GL)
in my rebuild/configure script for fltk 3.0 at some earlier testing
attempt. Since I always run my tests with my private rebuild script,
this was still disabled. Now I re-enabled GL, and everything is okay
again. Sorry for the noise. Anyway, this accident helped finding
another bug.

Albrecht