On 22 Dec 2011, at 04:07, Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Hi, I had post bug report in few weeks ago
>
> http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2777
>
> But it seems that anyone doesn't reply.
> How to notice this to author?

You posted against fltk3 - are you actually using fltk3?

If so, note that fltk3 is still pre-alpha (i.e. not even alpha, let alone beta,
and certainly not considered stable.)

So, basically, work on fltk3 is mainly happening when the few key players on
that branch can find the time - which is not all that often.

If you need something that works, you need to be trying fltk-1.3, that's the
current, active, stable tree.

If you use fltk3, well, be prepared to wait is all I can suggest, I'm sorry.

By the way: Does what you are doing work OK on fltk-1.3?

In the immediate term we would be more interested in IME issues in the 1.3
series.
We do not have enough in-team knowledge of IME usages, so feedback from people
familiar with IME usage would be very helpful indeed.

Also, your patch seems to cover only Win32 - is it OK on other platforms (e.g.
X11, OSX), or is it broken on them too? And of so, can you suggest fixes for
those hosts too?

Any input on this is welcome - as I say, we don't really have enough in-team
knowledge of IME, so...

Thanks,
--
Ian