Hi there! I am new to FLTK and I really like it. Today I tried using FLUID but
when I try to compile the .cxx file with

fltk-config --compile new.cxx

Which I normally use to compile my hand-written fltk apps I get the following
error

In file included from new.cxx:3:0:
new.h:8:17: error: ‘::main’ must return ‘int’
new.cxx:7:17: error: ‘::main’ must return ‘int’
new.cxx: In function ‘int main()’:
new.cxx:11:10: error: invalid conversion from ‘Fl_Window*’ to ‘int’
[-fpermissive]

I looked at main.cxx and the code there seemed quite strange to me (I don't
usually write my applications that way). Here is new.cxx:

#include "new.h"
Fl_Window *window_new=(Fl_Window *)0;
Fl_Window* main()
{
  { window_new = new Fl_Window(315, 405, "window_main");
    window_new->end();
  } // Fl_Window* window_new
  return window_new;
}

So I thought maybe I should compile the program with -fpermissive as the gcc
output suggests. The problem is that fltk-config doesn't have a -fpermissive
option and I don't know of any other way to compile FLTK programs.

Thank you in advance!