I've found some time to work on Fl_Table's keyboard navigation which is
long overdue. Will probably address Fl_Tree as well.

Since these widgets try in many ways to follow the example set by Fl_Browser,
I found I needed to:

    o Add some docs to Fl_Browser_ to document its current keyboard navigation
behavior.
      (r9846)

    o Add a chooser to the test/browser demo to allow changing the browser
type()
      so that one can test + explore the browser's behavior in its different
modes.
      (r9847)

Had to get familiar with this stuff to make sure what I implement in Fl_Table
is more or less consistent with Fl_Browser's current behavior. I was never
really
up to speed on the intricacies of keyboard nav with the more complex widgets..
which is why Fl_Table and Fl_Tree have been lacking that all these years. So
playing
catch up to some extent..