Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
> On 13.03.2011 11:20, jseb wrote:
>> I put a freeglut window in fltk gui.

        I think FLTK has its own glut interface via #include <FL/glut.H>
        See below.

>> And when executing:
>> freeglut ERROR: Function <glutWireSphere> called without first calling
>> 'glutInit'.
>
> Did you try to call glutInit ?
>
>> If i remove the call to "glutWireSphere", everything is right.
>
> I don't have any knowledge about glut etc., but I hope that I can
> help anyway. There are two example programs that ought to work,
> but I see different code. :-( One is calling glutInit, whereas the
> other doesn't. Please take a look at those, maybe it can help. Do they
> work for you?

        There's some info here regarding whether to call glutInit() or not:
        http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/glut.html

        Here's an example I wrote using FLTK's glut; might be a good
        starting point:
        http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk/#OpenGLSphereWithLight