Hi,
Thank You.  The workaround seems to be for FLTK 2.0 code.  I am not able to get
make to work at all for FLTK 2.0.  It endlessly loops on configure.
Actually I think I needed an FLTK 1.X version anyway; so if there's there's any
info on earlier versions of FLTK for the glibc problem I'd appreciate knowing
that.

BTW: my f11 experience has been rocky so far, but I'm trying to hang with it
since it ate my f10 and forced me to clean install.

regards,