>       Thanks for your answers, I do some test find.
>       1.I put drawline() into my overrided draw(), and run
> any widgets' redraw function of the window(Widget
> p->redraw()) before push buttons, then find it will save my
> draw pictures. But there is another problem, if run
> drawline() in override draw(), it draws slowly and some
> points lost own to somewhere is blocked, so is there any good
> method, that can draw fastly and save the picture itself??

I'm not sure what you are describing here, so I'm afraid I don't know
what to suggest...

Can you clarify what you are doing a bit?

>       2. I also tryed your A method, it draw fastly, but it
> is complicated, because we have different size pen and
> eraser, the classification is not easy.

No, creating a drawing program is a hard problem, so it is not easy.

I still think you might find the fl_offscreen approach easier and
suggest you try that.

If you just want to make a drawing program, there are a few alerady that
you could try, or at least refer to, to see what they did. Perhaps this
might help?

http://www.rothcode.com/antipaint.tgz

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132