Thank you very much for your help

I did like this ..
extern "C"
{
 #include "com.h"
}

and the same, I added the prototype of the functions in the cxx file (fltk
file)..

In the cxx files I have just GUI related functions, the other networks calling
function  are in the other files com.c ..etc.

When I tried to add the header file using fluid ..It doesn't allow me to make a
declaration by writing  extern "C" { #include "com.h"}
I think this should be a bug .. I am using the fluid 1.3.0

The other problem that I have with fltk, I use an old one which is available
with the fedora..(1.1.10) Trying to get newer will not success (using yum)..
Trying to install the compiled code will generate  a lot of error when you
compile your project(not the source code).
I think it is some bug in ld  (latest version).
Do you know how to fix that so I can use the latest FLTK?
Thansk again for your help ..