> I have no local access.

OK - that's a pity, it will surely make diagnosis harder!

I don't have the bits to recreate your setup, so this is all going to be
guesswork and fishing.

Maybe someone clever will step up and fix it!

> The problem happens on the Fl_Double_Window (probably due to
> a buffering done in a 0 size buffer)
>
> Just a minimal sample to reproduce what seems to happen in a
> resized tile.
> launch with no arg -> Fl_Double_Window error
> launch with an arg -> Fl_Window fine
> MyWin is only here to make an entry point for ddd
>

> #include <FL/Fl.H>
> #include <FL/Fl_Double_Window.H>
>
> template<typename T>
> struct MyWin : T {
>   MyWin() : T(0,0,0,0) {}

Might be worth trying with non-zero dimensions, just to see if that
makes any different here...

    e.g. try;    MyWin() : T(5,5,90,90) {}

>   void draw() {
>     T::draw();
>   }
> };
>
> int main( int argc, char** argv) {
>   Fl_Double_Window w(30, 50, 0, 0, "Tile Test" );

   and try;  Fl_Double_Window w(30, 50, 100, 100, "Tile Test" );

>      ( argc > 1 ? (Fl_Widget*)new MyWin<Fl_Window>
>      : (Fl_Widget*)new MyWin<Fl_Double_Window> );
>
>   w.show();
>   return Fl::run();
> }

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132