> still on FLTK testing...
> First point, I try to use a bug FL_Tree (10000).
> On my computer, it's almost unusable and the real time will be at least 27000
> (the number of testcase/testgroup in my nunit code)

        Yes, I think Fl_Tree need an optimization pass at the code
        to do the same 'window' optimizations that Fl_Table and Fl_Browser do,
        so that it only considers items that are within the viewing window,
        and not items above or below.

        I've made STR#2795 for this, so you can monitor that for progress.
        I think you can add a comment to it in order to be added to the
        emails for its progress.

> Second point, in my sample below, on tree full expanded, when positioning at
> the end of the tree item list (scroll at the max down position) and clicking
> to collapse all, the scroll bar is not recomputed, and stay at the end, so
> the tree seems empty. We had to move it manually up to resize the valuator
> and see the items.

        Yes, sounds like a separate issue that should also have an STR
        associated with it. Made a separate STR#2796 for that.

        So in summary:
        http://fltk.org/str.php?L2795  -- Fl_Tree optimization
        http://fltk.org/str.php?L2796  -- Fl_Tree scroll issue