On 01/04/12 09:06, David FLEURY wrote:
>> Sorry about disturbing you, but I just tested the code attached in
> STR #2795 with r9217 under WinXP 32 and its performance is unusable.

        There shouldn't be anything platform specific about the
        optimizations.

>> Is it possible that I am making any mistake?.

        I'm guessing perhaps you just applied the patch in r9217
        instead of upgrading the entire code base to r9217.

        If you're going to just apply patches to solve this issue,
        then be sure you get both r9217 *and* r9216. r9216 has most
        of the optimizations, and r9217 has a small fix to r9216..
        so the two patches go together.