The scaling mechanism actually only make a size scaling not resolution
scaling.
The main concerin with this question is about image resolution on devices
(rpinter in this case) that has higher resolution than screen resolution,
an image actually get size scaled but with same resoltuion used on screen
resulting on a poor quality printed image.