All,

One thing I did just notice is that the r9300/r9301 fltk3 build is somewhat
borked.

A few days ago, if I built the "test1" folder, to verify that the fltk-1
compatibility was working, I was getting 50 out of 70 tests building OK.

As of this morning, with r9301 checked out, I get 2 out of 70 building
correctly.

Pertinent changes are either r9300 (me) or r9301 (Manolo) so I'm guessing it
might be my fault...

Note that the regular build and the fltk3/test folder seem to be fine, it is
only the fltk-1 compatibility I'm seeing issues with.

--
Ian

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132