> All,
>
> One thing I did just notice is that the r9300/r9301 fltk3 build is somewhat=
>  borked.
>
> A few days ago, if I built the "test1" folder, to verify that the fltk-1 co=
> mpatibility was working, I was getting 50 out of 70 tests building OK.
>
> As of this morning, with r9301 checked out, I get 2 out of 70 building corr=
> ectly.
>
> Pertinent changes are either r9300 (me) or r9301 (Manolo) so I'm guessing i=
> t might be my fault...
>

> Note that the regular build and the fltk3/test folder seem to be fine, it i=
> s only the fltk-1 compatibility I'm seeing issues with.

Should probably have said this was specific to WinXX hosts, where I am working
this morning I don't have ready access to any other hosts for testing.

Also, I'm coming round to the possibility that it is not my fault: the fltk-1
compat wrapper wants a Fl_Window::fullscreen_off_x(void); method (at least
under win32) but it looks like the recent fullscreen code does not provide that
(maybe), it only provides fullscreen_off_x(X,Y,W,H); instead, hence the
breakage... Though I'm not sure what I'm looking at so could be talking
nonsense...