On 14.04.2012 13:04, ttgump wrote:
> Hi, everybody:
>     I am a novice in FLTK. I download source code FLTK and install on a linux
> system. Because I want to install through package manager, so I want to
> uninstall it first. How can I uninstall it completely on linux?

I read this so that you installed a hand-made FLTK version
and want to remove this FLTK version now. If you did it by
using the supplied features, then you used "(sudo) make install"
to install the version you built. Now it's simple to remove
this: "(sudo) make uninstall". To do this, you need the original
build tree in the same configure state, but this shouldn't be a
problem. If you deleted it, you can still build it again and then
use make uninstall to remove your installed version.

Please read also what Matthias wrote: to build FLTK applications
you don't need to /install/ FLTK (in system directories or anywhere),
you can simply use the build tree to build your own applications -
unless you want to build and use shared libs...

Albrecht