> > I have a browser widget in a window, there has some lines in this browser,
> > press up/down key can select one by one, how can I set one line(or item)
> > deactivate, then the focus will not move to this line.
>
> Sorry, I'm not understanding your question clearly enough to formulate an a=
> nswer - can you expand the description to clarify this, please?
>

> SELEX Galileo Ltd
> Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS=
> 14 3EL
> A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132

my meaning is I have a browser widget, suppose it has three lines(line 1, line
2, line 3). the code is :

#include <FL/Fl_Double_Window.H>
#include <FL/Fl_Select_Browser.H>
#include <FL/Fl_Shared_Image.H>
#include <FL/Fl.H>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {

  Fl_Double_Window *window = new Fl_Double_Window(800, 500);
Fl_Select_Browser *b = new Fl_Select_Browser(0, 0, 750, 400);
  b->type(FL_HOLD_BROWSER);
  b->add("line 1");
  b->add("line 2");
  b->add("line 3");
  window->end();
  window->show();
  return Fl::run();
}

press up/down key can make the focus move switch from line 1 to line 3, but I
do not want the focus on the line2, then press up/down key can only make the
focus on  the line1 or line3.

Is that clearly to you?

Best regards,
Leo