> > > I have a browser widget in a window, there has some lines in this
> browser,
> > > press up/down key can select one by one, how can I set one line(or
> item)
> > > deactivate, then the focus will not move to this line.
> >
> > Sorry, I'm not understanding your question clearly enough to formulate
> an a=
> > nswer - can you expand the description to clarify this, please?

> my meaning is I have a browser widget, suppose it has three lines(line 1,
> line 2, line 3). the code is :
>

> press up/down key can make the focus move switch from line 1 to line 3,
> but I do not want the focus on the line2, then press up/down key can only
> make the focus on  the line1 or line3.
>
> Is that clearly to you?

Ah, OK.

I don't think Fl_Browser can support that; it is either all-active or
all-deactive.

You might be able to get the desired result using an Fl_Tree rather than an
Fl_Browser as your container, but maybe setting the tree indent "off" so it
looks a bit more browser-like.

That will allow to activate / deactivate indidual items in the view...

Any use?

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132