I've made within my main window a Fl_Scroll.

Inside it there is a Fl_Group, which has two Fl_Input and a Fl_Pack.

Inside of the Fl_Pack there is a Fl_Button, which, if pressed, adds a Fl_Input
within the Fl_Pack and increases the size of the Fl_Group to house the
increased Fl_Pack.

Fl_Window
   '-- Fl_Scroll ( Vertical )
          '-- Fl_Group
                 +-- Fl_Input 1
                 +-- Fl_Input 2
                 '-- Fl_Pack ( Vertical )
                        '-- Fl_Button ( adds Fl_Inputs to Fl_Pack )

However, if the height of the Fl_Group exceeds the height of the Fl_Scroll and
I try to scroll down to see the added fields, the Fl_Scrolls fails to render
them.

This happens as soon as the Fl_Scroll is scrolled. If I resize the Window so
that its new size is bigger than the Fl_Group, it is rendered correctly, but as
soon as I add more inputs and I try to scroll down, nothing is rendered.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? If the latter, is there a
workaround?

I'm working with FLTK 1.3 on Windows 7 SP 1, MINGW + Code::Blocks