On 05/14/12 12:02, Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
> On 14.05.2012 20:41, Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
> Does this (see inline code below) work for you?

        Albrecht: I think your email program is word wrapping
        the code in your outbound messages.

        If you're using Thunderbird as I do, you know that darned option
        keeps moving around. I set it once years ago, each upgrade preserving
        the old settings, so not sure where it is now.

        Seems like at very least one can access it the hard way:

                1) Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Config Editor.
                2) Type 'wrap' into the Search: input field
                3) In my case:

                        mail.wrap_long_lines -> false
                        mailnews.wraplength -> 999
                        news.wrap_long_lines -> false