On 05/17/12 09:44, Eugenio Bargiacchi wrote:
> The problem is even if I were to reimplement handle() and make it trigger
> a callback, there would be no obvious way for me to get the focused item,
> since the pointer that holds that is private

        It looks like the Fl_Tree API has a public set_item_focus(),
        but does not have a get_item_focus().

        Would having that help you?

        If so, I suggest adding one to the Fl_Tree.H file,
        and if it helps you, follow up and I'll add it to 1.3.x.

        Fl_Tree is fairly young, so it's in active development,
        and we're finding lots of new things to add to it.