Yes, I have been programming al the time (years) in VB6 and I wanted to change
now and start with c++ using text editor (notepad++).. So, as you
already have seen, I am an absolute beginner. I looked at Qt at first, but then
I decided to go the unconfortable way, coding everything by hand and using
tools like FLTK and MinGW compiler.

You are helping me a lot, technically and also personally, making me understand
that the FLTK community the right one is to join.

I will follow your instructions, I wiil read fltk-config, I will use
.cxx extension from now on.

Then I will read more about compiler strings to adopt for more then 1 single
example cpp file, as I did..

I will study and try everything, and will let you know...

Until then, many many thanks again for helping

Giuliano

..