On 25 Aug 2012, at 18:37, David FLEURY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Fl::event_clicks to detect double clic,
> but I don't succeed to cath a trip-clicks ?
>
> Any idea ?

As an aside to Greg's comments, I have to say I think I may have seen this
before, and it might just be "The Way Things Are" in some versions of
Windows... We pretty much depend on the underlying WM system for delivering
click-counts like this and I have a vague recollection that Windows often only
counts as high as two, regardless of how often you actually click...

In fact, I have a sense this came up a while back, I think I maybe even posted
some examples and some sort of hack workaround... may be in the archives
somewhere... I don't have it here though...