On 09/08/12 08:31, Greg Ercolano wrote:

>>>     Can you supply code that demonstrates this,
>>>     and what distro/window manager you're using?
>>
>> I can reproduce this with the fullscreen example in FLTK 1.3.0 using Gentoo
>> Linux and the fluxbox window manager.  After exiting fullscreen, enabling
>> and disabling the "Border" button in the example app does nothing.
>
>       Might be window manager specific; I have both 1.3.0 and 1.3.x current
> here,
>       and centos 5.6 running flwm. Both seem to act normally: running
> fullscreen
>       and toggling fullscreen on and off, it always returns with the borders
> intact,
>       and toggling the 'border' turns the borders on and off as expected.

    Tried on ubuntu 10.04 + Gnome, works OK too.

    I think we need linux distro release numbers + window manager names
    to track this.

    If one of you would, please submit an STR for the OS/window manager
    combo you see the problem with.. perhaps it's only with the newer wmgrs.

>       The only problem I see is if the 'border' toggle is on, and I flip the
>       fullscreen button on then off, the border toggle ends up off, even
> though
>       borders are actually being shown, and if I toggle the border button on,
>       the borders remain on, but when I toggle them off, then the borders
> disappear.
>       (This sounds like a bug in the handling of the toggle button, not the
> lib)

    ..and actually, this issue with the toggle button being in the wrong state
    after returning from fullscreen only shows up in 1.3.0; seems like it's been
    fixed in 1.3.x current.