Hi Ian

Thanks once again for all the help. This article was excellent. I read
through a few hundred pages of documentation and didn't understand the
layout system. This article really should be part of the main documentation.

This system looks quite different from what I have seem elsewhere. It's
hard to explain using other projects/languages terminology.

It looks like I could pretty much layout my whole gui out with
everything defined in absolute pixels and then encapsulate various
widgets in a resizable group or the opposite, a non-resizable group.

This seems so strange but I guess if you think about it, you know
exactly where things will be before resizing.

-Patrick