Sorry; I do not understand what you are doing... It looks like you are using
the QT tools to build a fltk project?

Why? If you are using the QT tools anyway, would it not make more sense to, you
know use QT...?

Anyway, I suspect you are breaking difficult new ground with this approach, I
doubt many (if any) have tried this before...

If you project is only the one file, then the easiest way to build it is just
to do:

   fltk-config --compile my_file.cxx

And that will do the trick.

For anything more complex, try this:

    http://www.fltk.org/articles.php?L599

And see if that helps, (it includes some hints on making a basic Makefile for
builds that involve more than one file...) or use your IDE's built in
mechanisms.

But trying to leverage one GUI toolkit's build system to build another GUI
toolkit; well that seems likely to be problematic!