On 31 Jan 2013, at 19:40, David Allen wrote:

> Posts from Ian come up as a big block of letters in my browser. Is this some
> kind of compressed file or is there a problem somewhere? I use Opera on
> Ubuntu.

Urgh! I had not seen that, they get delivered here OK...

But looking on the forum view, I see them as big blocks of what looks like
Base64 or some such thing... Has this been happening for long?
Did not used to happen...

I'm posting those from Outlook at work and I have had some sensible looking
replies, so I guess that at least some folk must be seeing them intact...

Weird: I'll check tomorrow, see if my Outlook settings have been changed or
something...