No worries, hopefully somebody will have them.  I can get Fluent,
Nhibernate 2.1 and Linq2Nhibernate working great, but withouth those
proxy generators, it means no lazy loading, so I've had to go back to
NH2.01 for now.  Shame because 2.1 has some excellent features like
extra-lazy which work great!!

If anyone has these DLLs please get back to me!!

thanks,

Kevin.