Does anyone have a copy of the Linfu or Castle proxy generator DLL
that is compiled against the NHibernate2.1 DLLs in the tools folder?
I'm trying to get NHibernate 2.1, Linq2Nhibernate playing nicely
together, but I am having a major headache when it comes to dependency
versions.  It seems that the Tools folder contains a nice set of
assemblies that play nicely together but they are lacking the proxy
generators?  I would be so immensely grateful if anyone could send me
a copy, I've tried compliling my own but cannot get them to work with
each other.

Many thanks,

kev dot m dot mullen att googlemail dot com