Good Morning Paul.
I'll perform a check out of the rewrite branch this morning, and start to
investigate automapping somepoint today. I agree with you on
the Convention class in the trunk, as soon as I saw it I could see it would
need refactoring at somepoint.

I'll be in touch when I get something working.

Cheers

Andy