Hey,

I'm getting a "An association from the table [ABC]
refers to an unmapped class" error when using an enum as part of a composite
key in an entity?

When doing

UseCompositeId()
    .WithKeyReference(x => x.SomeOtherKey)
Map(x => x.Role, "RoleId"); /* Role is an Enum type */

This works just fine. But when I make the Role property part of the
composite Id, like this:

UseCompositeId()
    .WithKeyReference(x => x.Id)
    .WithKeyReference(x => x.Role); /* now part of composite key */

I get :

NHibernate.MappingException: An association from the table
df_WorkflowTransition refers to an unmapped class:
DeveloperFusion.Common.UserRole

What else do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks

James