Hi-

I'm using the latest release (524) of Fluent and am running into an
issue. I have a class that contains some regular properties and an
IDictionary property (for the dynamic component). My hope is to
dynamically build the column and property names in the fluent map for
the dynamic component using a loop. Here's what I have:
When I run this, I get the follwing exception "Object reference not
set to an instance of an object." Basically, it doensn't like having a
variable inside the dictionary key object. If I change it to x
["property"] ti works fine. And it doesnt' complain about "columnname"
+ i. Any ideas? workarounds?  Thanks..

public class TestMap: ClassMap<TestMap>
    {

        private Action<DynamicComponentPart<IDictionary>> mapping()
        {

            return c =>
             {
                 for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
                 {
                     c.Map(x => x["property" + i], "columname" + i);
                 }
             };
        }

        public TestMap()
        {
            Id(x => x.Id);
            Map(x => x.Gender).WithLengthOf(1);
            this.DynamicComponent(x => x.DynamicProperties, mapping
());
        }
    }