Please forgive me for posting this request for help (for a commercial
product) here, but this is probably the best place for it.

We have just added a new feature to Visual NHibernate - the ability to
import Fluent NHibernate projects. It can already generate Fluent
code, but I don't think most Fluent users are interested in that!

You can now view and interact with your model in a designer. It also
has a templating system, so you can generate anything you want once
your 'mapping model' is imported.

We'd like to get this feature tested more thoroughly with real-world
projects, so if you can help us out by testing it with your current
projects, we'd be hugely grateful.

You can contact us here:

Email: http://www.slyce.com/Contact/
Forums: http://forums.slyce.com