Hi,

I've the following class (symplified):

public class Model {

                public virtual Guid Id {get;set;}

                public virtual IList<IModel> Models {get;set;}

}

I tried to map this way:

HasMany< Model >(model => model.
Models).KeyColumn("ParentModelId").AsBag().Cascade.All();

When running PersistenceSpecification. VerifyTheMappings(), I get the
following error:

For property 'Models' expected
'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[MyApp.Model]' of type
'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[MyApp.Model, MyApp.Contracts,
Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]' but got
'MyApp.Domain.Model, MyApp.Domain.Model of type
'System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[[MyApp.Model, MyApp.Contracts,
Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]'

So there seems to be an error in my mapping because the child's got not
returned as lists but as single objects instead.

What am I doing wrong?

Alex