I am trying to implement a simple "tags" model like the one suggested
to me in a thread on nhusers (http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers/
msg/5b7923d98c7650bd).  Thus far I have relied solely on the
automappings that Fluent NHibernate produces.

The reason I want to do this is so that multiple different types of
object can be tagged or annotated with a note, without having to make
intermediate tables/classes for everything.

Very simply, my domain models look like:

public interface ITaggable
{
    IEnumerable<Tag> Tags { get; }
}

public class Tag : Entity
{
    public virtual string Name { get; set; }
    public virtual ITaggable Tagged { get; internal set; }
}

public class MyObject : Entity, ITaggable
{
    // Constructor initialises the set, add/remove methods allow the
tagging
    private ISet<Tag> tags;
    public virtual IEnumerable<Tag> Tags { get { return tags; } }
}

When I try to run this up I get the error "An association from the
table Tags refers to an unmapped class:
MyApp.Core.Interfaces.ITaggable".

Is there any way to map this automatically, or at all?  I notice a
thread from 2009 now that I have received this error (http://
groups.google.com/group/fluent-nhibernate/browse_thread/thread/
b0d80c28725057c6) and wonder if that is still the case.