Hello Tashi,

My guess is that your device does not have a floating point unit (FPU).
 FluidSynth makes heavy use of floating point math, so your device is
probably emulating all the instructions, which is very very slow.  There has
been talk from time to time on implementing integer based (fixed point or
otherwise) in FluidSynth, but motivation is rather low in that area, since
FPU-less devices are the only real benefit of that, its a lot of work and
another embedded system with an FPU could simply be chosen for those types
of use cases.

Best regards,
Element