Hi Alan,

Thanks for sharing. In the case of IE 11 it’s a bit confusing, but it appears
that it will receive technical support at least through 2023 due to its
inclusion in Windows 8. Related to Windows 10 it may depend on if/when they
remove it from Windows 10. For LTSB builds of Windows 10, it looks like it will
have extended support till at least 2029. However, that support is probably
only for security issues.

Thanks
Justin